okay, so as we all know, I have a flickr account and mostly, I love it. it's pretty interesting to share your photos, check out other peoples', communicate with friends, etc.
but recently... I was notified that someone added one of my pictures to his/her "favorites" list. the picture s/he chose was a closeup of my right foot on the black sand beach in Hawaii. I clicked on the person's link to learn some more about him/her. s/he had no photos to display and no profile info. and (here's where things get a little strange) all of the pictures in his/her "favorites" section were closeups of feet.
so... um... I don't even really want to say it but, well, I couldn't help but think foot fetish.
April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have had a couple of pictures of my feet favorited like that too. Also, a couple of weeks ago, someone with a glove fetish favorited a picture of my scarf and gloves sitting on a chair. It creeps me out and I usually just block the person.
a glove fetish? good god. people have issues
good call on the blocking. for some reason, I didn't think of that. maybe I wanted to believe it was all innocent and not fetish related. it's soooooooo not right.
Post a Comment