March 04, 2007

Old meets new



My friend Mark (above) was my neighbor and one of my best friends in Pittsburgh. He and some other friends from PGH were staying in Breckenridge this weekend so I went up to hang out with them with Jessica (below) who is my neighbor and one of my best friends in Boulder. It was as if parallel worlds were meeting.



It sounds a lot like a girl scout song but it's nice when your old friends meet your new friends and it's copasetic. "Make new friends but keep the old. One's a samoa the other's a do-si-do..."

I'm a little worn out from it all (making a snow angel at 9,000 feet takes more oxygen than you would think) so I've spent most of the day being productive while sitting on my butt and by that I mean watching the Godfather, followed by the Godfather, Part II. That's a solid 8 hours of TV. I'm so proud of me.

No comments: