April 03, 2008

a light at the end of whatever

it's been a rough past few days - mean guy at work. off again with Boy (seriously, let's just pick an option already). housing search in one of the most expensive markets in the country ($238,000 for that? are you sure I can close the bedroom door once my bed's inside?). and other assorted issues.

but alas, life is not so bad. there are four straight episodes of the office on tonight.!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 episodes of the Office? What wouldn't I give. What channel?

And, forgive me because it's not my place to say, but I don't think relationships are supposed to be on-again, off-again.

Happy Worker said...

nbc!

new episodes start again this week (I think). I do very much love the office, you know. used to hate it but fell in love with it late last season. and so to tie that to the rest of your comment, maybe that's what those of us in on-again, off-again relationships think - that one day, we'll just fall in love with it?