My city is smarter than yours.
Although is it really? I don't necessarily think having a degree means you're smart. Often, it simply means your parents had enough money to send you to college.
But in case that's not enough, my city can also run faster than yours.
And do more push-ups.
So we totally win.
February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Homogeneity does that. :)
--Bitter in Boston.
oh come on - don't feel bad. you guys came in at #4. that's still pretty good. you know, harvard, yale, princeton, and then... well, whatever #4 is.
but honestly, I think calling Boulder the "smartest" city is just wrong. it is arguably the most well educated but that doesn't mean smart. and I think I big reason for the lack of smarts is, in fact, the homogeneity.
it's hard to deal with sometimees. however, we do have this and I think that's gotta count for something.
ahem... that should be princeton, harvard, yale, and #4 is stanford.
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/usnews/edu/college/rankings/brief/t1natudoc_brief.php
Post a Comment