when I was recently in Vegas, I went to a shooting range and shot a handgun and an Israeli Uzi. It was awesome! Although, the gun shop where the firing range is (and their staff and clients) was kind of scary.
the scariest part of the outing (scarier than the fact that we were like 100 yards from the road, just shooting guns and it made me realize how easy it would be for someone to just shoot people) was the guy getting out of his truck when we pulled up. the details basically were:
big ass american truck Harley shirt leather vest? (really, I might be making that one up) skullet a bumper sticker that read "the democrats are coming... get your guns!" oh yeah, and a few gun
good thing we pulled up in a passat wagon with an Obama '08 sticker. the only thing that would have made us better targets is if we had been in a Prius.
3 comments:
when I was recently in Vegas, I went to a shooting range and shot a handgun and an Israeli Uzi. It was awesome! Although, the gun shop where the firing range is (and their staff and clients) was kind of scary.
the scariest part of the outing (scarier than the fact that we were like 100 yards from the road, just shooting guns and it made me realize how easy it would be for someone to just shoot people) was the guy getting out of his truck when we pulled up. the details basically were:
big ass american truck
Harley shirt
leather vest? (really, I might be making that one up)
skullet
a bumper sticker that read "the democrats are coming... get your guns!"
oh yeah, and a few gun
good thing we pulled up in a passat wagon with an Obama '08 sticker. the only thing that would have made us better targets is if we had been in a Prius.
I just blogged about you. Well, in part. I love this picture!!!
Post a Comment