in case you're all wondering, the house I fell in love with got married to someone else on monday. guess it wasn't meant to be.
it was a good experience though and I learned a lot. however, I can't help but feel like buying a house is analogous to dating. is that wrong? or am I right. and if I'm right, was it wrong that I just broke up with my other realtor and I did it over email? and should I feel like I was kind of cheating on him when I went to look at other houses with someone else before we officially broke up? and should I worry that because I met my mortgage broker through him, it will be awkward to work with her and my new realtor, the way it would be to go to the movies with an ex-boyfriend's friend and a new boyfriend? anyway, just one way to look at it all.
but one more thing: I sleep well at night knowing that whomever my first love married won't decorate him nearly as well as I would have. he didn't know how good he could have had it. isn't that always the case?
June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Umm...I didn't want to tell you this while you were together...but I heard that your old realtor was seeing other buyers while you were still together. Sorry. It just...I didn't think it was my place to say...but now that you broke up, I don't want you to feel guilty, ok? You did the right thing.
sounds like the makings of an alanis morissette classic.
Post a Comment