November 27, 2007

and the winner is...

quilting?

can you sense my certainty?

still, I think it's a good choice because what I think is good about quilting is what I think is good about knitting; you (in theory) produce usable/consumable items.

however, I can't help but think that every quilt I attempt is going to turn out like every latch hook rug I ever started and that means unfinished. still, I'm excitied to get started!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any pointers, I'll be happy to ask the "locals" out here :). Good Luck! Jen

Marisa said...

Ooh, quilting. A trend that should be coming back around soon.
Wait, do you have a sewing machine? If you don't, maybe your first quilting project should be a potholder...quilting by hand takes For. Ev. Er.

Lore & Ipsum said...

Quilting! My old roommate used to make amazing quilts for presents, new babies, etc, and it's always struck me as the most wonderful thing to give someone. Plus a bunch of people sitting around doing it is called a quilting bee.