Why do I always get pulled into meetings with the big wigs, you know, the vp, the gm, etc, on days when I wake up and think "you know, it's probably okay if I don't shower today..."?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
FYI, it works that way with guys thinking they can get away with not shaving that morning. Burns me every damn time.
I quit shaving as much since I started watching House. Not sure if it's working or not, probably cuz I look too hung over and edgy for people to comment...
2 comments:
FYI, it works that way with guys thinking they can get away with not shaving that morning. Burns me every damn time.
I quit shaving as much since I started watching House. Not sure if it's working or not, probably cuz I look too hung over and edgy for people to comment...
Post a Comment