November 22, 2006

re-in love

so over the past week or so, I've re-fallen in love with Boulder. as you'll recall, I loved it that first summer I was here as an intern but when I moved back in February, I wasn't as into it as I had been.

but I dunno... there's just been something about this place the last few days. that something may be that it's been 70 and sunny and down right gorgeous. or it may be that they remodeled whole foods and it's even better than it was before. or it may be that I'm going to yoga more regularly again.

or maybe it's that this morning, my friend Mike and I rode in to work in the glorious weather. we got here late, then went for coffee and ate pumpkin nut muffins while discussing the differences between the political climate of 1960's America vs. now. then I did about a half hour of work before I was told I could go home whenever I wanted. and I want to go home now. and so I am. and life is good.

No comments: