June 02, 2008

why boys are good

Friday I had an incredibly wonderful night. I had a massage after work which totally zenned me out. then I had an interesting philosophical conversation outside in the warm, gentle evening light with my friend J while our dogs hung out in the yard. I then drove to the grocery store and bought some chocolate cake that I ate while watching sex and the city reruns.

I was truly happy and thought "who needs a date? this, right now, is just as good, if not better."

but now I am home. alone. and there is a big, stingy thing in here with me.

bugs are totally why god invented boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I must have been skimming because I read that as "chocolate cake that I ate while having sex." I was thinking "Damn! That does sound like a good night!" ;-)