hi. long time, no blog. sorry about that. I've been ridiculously busy at work for the past month. in fact, I haven't had a day off in a month now. not one. crazy.
on top of work, there is much going on and I'll have to catch you up when I have a chance. but in the meantime...
let's say, hypothetically, you're hanging out with a friend who potentially has a bit of a crush on you and sort of out of nowhere, the friend says,in a completely honest, matter of fact way, while looking you right in the eye, that what he wants most in life is to have kids in the next two to three years. what's an acceptable reaction in that hypothetical situation? do you think a heartfelt, sincere, "yikes" is okay?
hypothetically, yikes.
June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Right after reading your blog entry, I saw this picture, and somehow I felt it was appropriate :)
http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/06/thats-what-she.html
Gently tell him that it's not medically possible.
Hypothetically? "Oh yeah, so how's that working out for you?" or "You and what girlfriend?"
Because I am a mean friend.
Hypothetically.
hypothetically, it must not be that big of a crush or he would have said he wanted kids early next april...
Post a Comment