After a week of trying to find a good place for a latte (kind of) on the way to work, I've settled on Whole Foods.
My last job had a coffee shop on site which was awesome (and cheap!) and they didn't charge extra for soy. Unfortunately, there's no on site coffee place at my new job and no good coffee shop near from my house. There's a Starbucks in a supermarket but it's a Starbucks and it's in a supermarket. (Why do super markets always smell like super markets.) On top of that, the people who work there are absolutely crazy. They take forever and are surly (not in a good way).
Anyway, out of all of the places I tried last week, Whole Foods was the cheapest and also offered the best discount for brining your own mug. Works for me.
In other news, it's snowing right now for the second real time this season. It's pretty and cozy and makes me want to drink hot chocolate from the new Nordic Elf mugs I bought from William's Sonoma last week. What can I say? The gleeful little elf roped me in. In addition to the coziness factor, I'm excited about the snow because (and I'm honestly not saying this because I want you guys to say anything back) but tomorrow is my birthday and I love it when it snows on my birthday!
December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment