February 13, 2007

Decisions, decisions

It's Tuesday night and that means one thing for me - Dog the Bounty Hunter. I'm not sure why but I've been watching way too much of this show lately but I'm not worried about it. This phase will pass, just like my MTV Cribs phase passed.

But here's what's tough: tonight I realized that my other favorite show, Hogan Knows Best, is also on AT THE SAME TIME. This is a tough one. Both shows are good in the same trashy way, which is probably why they're on opposite of one another. Drat.

Okay, I've actually been working at work and because I do most of my blogging at work, I haven't been able to update you guys (assuming you guys are still reading) on my life in a while. So, let's see... what did you guys maybe miss...

1. IBM is in the process of selling off my division, which is why I've been so busy at work. I still have a job and will continue to have a job but the prospects of working for some other, more exciting part of IBM, the prospects that got me to take the job in the first place, are gone, at least for the next two years. But for the short-term (like the next six months) I think the job might actually be fun. Our division is eventually going to become its own company so there are lots of start-up type things to do like pick a new logo, font, idetity, etc. I've managed to wedge my foot onto some of the committees that are taking care of these things so it hasn't been all bad.

2. I have a boy. He is my friend. You could say that he is my boyfriend.

3. It's winter in Colorado so I've been snowboarding and it actually seems as if I'm getting less bad. I spent last weekend in Breckenridge with some friends (pictures to follow) and this weekend is the 7th Anual Norm Fest celebration so I'll be in the mountains again. Ah yes, life is rough, isn't it?

But yes, it is rough! The hulkster or the dog? See what I mean?

No comments: